Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

Post by Chaos' Master Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:42 am

granted, you get whatever consoles you don't already have, and a large number of the games you want.

I want more of the games I want to be readily available to the general consumer(such as disgaea: Hour of Darkness)
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male
Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange - Page 2 Empty Re: The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

Post by JET73L Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Granted. Nintendo, Sony, Sega, and Microsoft now refuse to allow sales of any game that isn't localized to every major game region.

I would like a happy new year.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:13 pm

given, and you also get great new year resolutions.

I want the motivation to actually finish a new year's resolution.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Um, okay... Well, I don;t know what your resolution will be, so for now it;ll just be generic encouragement (Yeah! Go, /chaos! You can do it!), but... hmm, actually, I can't find any azumanga daioh scans for the strip you might want to rad, so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yc1T11caE
Will cheer more specifically if you decide to say what your resolution will be.

I would like the ability to be friendly for long periods of time without subconsciously trying to drive them away.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 am

given, and you also subconsiously pull them in(assuming thats what you want to do)

I want life to be less complicated.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Okay. The Midwinter gift exchange lasts all year, and people stop lying except when trying to be nice.

I would like it if there was a way to make this sort of world-bettering wish come true, quickly, without having to work for years convincing thousands of people about it, under the condition that it not make anyone more miserable, or take from anyone else without their express permission.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:55 am

given! And the world bettering starts to spread to other worlds as well.

I want that Val-han and everyone else would come back and post some stuff every once in a while...
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:15 am

Okay. And the forum grows into one of the 10 best online forums in existence, along with FFNet. And the other favorite forums of members here.

I would like it if I were better at either making news friends or staying close with the ones I have when things in their lives change that alter the dynamic or dyno or whatever the word is. (I guess I'll use my next wish for eloquence, and the one after for better word recall)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum