Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange Empty The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

Post by JET73L Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:34 am

Like the Corrupt Wishing Well of Doom, only nice. You say what you would like for whatever gift-recieving celebration is coming up next (christmas, hannukah, sinterklaas day, Tuesday, your birthday...) and the next person makes it better. WITHOUT CORRUPTING IT.

HappyPeppyZotar: I would like a bajillion candy bars.
HappyPeppyTermie: Granted! And they have a newly discovered stomach remedy that keeps you from getting sick and tastes good, too! I would like a teddy bear.
HappyPeppyFiresnake: Granted! And it's on fire... What? No? Fine. It's... A really cute teddy bear with soft fuzzy fur. I would like.... A teddy bear made of gasoline. And matches. And a small, flammable village.

So on and so forth.

Since I'm starting the thread, everyone on the forum members list gets their bestest gift ever! (neutral gods of all that is fun and chaotic, I disgust me sometimes)

I would like a stuffed tribble! Like from Star Trek. With one of those relaxation tone emitters in. A soft, huggable, happiness-inducing tribble!

(happypeppiness not compulsory)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange Empty Re: The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

Post by Chaos' Master Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

granted, and its in your favorite nonburnable color.

I want a portable large pillar of holy purifying flame.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male
Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange Empty Re: The Non-Denominational Midwinter Gift Exchange

Post by JET73L Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:48 am

Okay! And not only does it purify rather than damage, you can use iit to automatically cook food to the perfect temperature!

I wish for a list of the best gifts for those I have not yet bought gifts for. Not just christmas, but birthdays and stuff too.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:04 am

granted, and it comes with a free twenty dollar gift card to god's store of everything.

I wish that swords were made of air and lava was made of rubber cheese.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 am

Okay! You get a free air sword, and a volcano of your very own!

I would like to be able to watch/read more anime/manga, since the library only carries a couple of issues of my favorite series.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 am

granted, and you get a free japanese to english dictionary to boot.

I wish that I got a free "you learn Japanese" card for christmas.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:17 am

Yay! Thank you!
And you get a free "you learn ____" card for every language that is currently spoken.

I wish I could use those $300-$600 CDROM sets to learn languages more quickly, with proper pronunciation.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:58 pm

granted, and they also give you a giant cd set to learn each written language at twice the normal speed.

I wish that going back in time, while not creating paradoxes was one of my many(if randomized) abilities.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Okay... that's not really a gift, but... You get a silver DeLorean with a flux capacitor, a Mr. Fusion, and a paradox machine that isn't made from the dying remains of a TARDIS.

I would like Sam to have more time so she can be less stressed and come back to the forums, along with Termie and Firesnake returning here.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:29 am

gifted, and Puppet finds the four-five messages I left him and comes too.

I would like a non-denominational holiday gift-basket full of goodies and happy places.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Okay! It's a muffin basket, with a full-immersion VR system and a bunch of games and gift cards and your favorite movies.

I would like... a replacement watch. That tells the time and date and all that, and is just as good as my old watch only it will last longer.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Given! it also comes gold-plated with anability to allow you to see your twin(well, the person who looks just like you) on the other side of the world.

I want perfect, god-given silence.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 pm

I want snow =3
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male
Number of posts : 3853
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 am

Given! it covers everything from head to toe, except for cars and streets, except the ones that make it possible to go to school.

I wish for super programming powers!
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Okay! You can script from a distance of 100 meters, with your mind, at 300 cps. In every language. And you can PERL while swinging from a vine.

I would like the HarperTorch american Discworld paperbacks that I have yet to collect.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Given! And you get a Unicorn to boot. *look up the mythology on Unicorns, they will protect you if you meet their requirements, else, you can give them away*

I want every book that Mercedes Lackey and L.E. Modesitt Jr. have written that I do not have....
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:29 am

Okay! Three copies apiece: two signed collectors' editions in hardcover (well, to be signed, once you meet the authors [gameshowhost voice] at your very own personal author discussion panel [/voice]), and one in paperback.

I would like... Stuff with which I can become a "science-powered" superhero. Like Iron Man, or Batman (yeah, yeah, martial arts, muscle memory, all that)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:27 pm

Given! You are given the master-mind chemistry set for wanna-be superheroes, which comes with a free reverse engineered jet engine for your use!

I would like to be able to be dumped in toxic chemicals, given radiation treatment, and every other method to become a superhero without being subject to the bad side-effects of said treatments.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:50 pm

Okay. You also get a case of... what was it that gave humans powers... red kryptonite? And a jar of that stuff from X-Men that gives people mutant powers (the cartoon, not the stuff frrom the movie that turns people into gelatin)

I would like a cool robot thing, woth plenty of humorous moments ready to ensue, like the AI shop robot from Iron Man, or one of the more functional 'bots from WALL-E
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:15 am

Given! and it cn speak in 27 different alien languages as well.

I wish for a (non-racially motivated) White Christmas.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Granted. You get the movie, the music album, and a whole lot of snow.

I would like... the materials I need to cntinue work on a chainmail shirt.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Given! and you also get a fully stocked forge

Dangit JET, now I can ony think of things I want in regards to primitive weapons/armor.

I wish for a forge from the midevil times as well as all the necessary tools.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Okay. You get a forge, several hammers, a clamp, an anvil, a bunch of other useful tools both medievel and modern, and a box of scraps. No cave necessary. plus a digital handbook containing how-to guides for pretty much anythin you might want to make in the forge.

I would like... Books. Good books, that I would like.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:59 am

Given! You also get a golden bookmark.

I want there to me more RPG's made by sony and also for every FF game to come out on a sony console.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:08 pm

Okay. You also get an FFXIII promotional PS3 on which to play the games; it comes with a set of FF games on PS3 discs, including the old Nintendo console FFs.

I would like to bew able to play more of the games they release. (they being the people who make video games, not just Sony)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum