Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People are all liars

3 posters

Go down

People are all liars Empty People are all liars

Post by Terminus Est Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:03 pm

I found this program that lets you know who on MSN blocked or deleted you, by comparing your list of contacts with that of the MSN servers.

http://www.checkmessenger2.net/en/z/check-messenger/

Well it is none of my business, but I find it extremely upsetting and disappointing that people would lie to me about either never being online or always going as invisible when they have, in fact, pretty much got rid of me. I mean how come people have to lie over the internet. All these fucking shallow fair weather friends claiming to like you and then they are too scared to tell me off. I would rather much prefer that then being lied to.

But it is just the internet right, I mean who cares about people online, it is not like anyone on the internet actually has feelings.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-28

http://sege.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

People are all liars Empty Re: People are all liars

Post by Mr. Midgar Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Well I just checked my MSN and you are definately not blocked so I guess I am in the clear. Phew.

Tell me Terminus, what is this you speak of? Is it a joke, or is this a genuine review of this website's services?

And people are all liars? Huuuuuuh, well I have heard of web sites that perform services such as these but I have never installed one because, well, I could never be bothered since I'm never on MSN anyways. But I suppose coming from the perspective of a person who uses MSN Messenger more as a tool than I do... than yeah, all people are filthy liars.

except me.
Mr. Midgar
Mr. Midgar

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

You do not install it, you just type in your mail and password and the site does the rest after you confirm this.

Of course, someone as nosy as me and who uses such things as tools bares no right to call people liars, but eh, I was not so far off about my suspicions on some people and what they told me.
None of this matters though as people can do what they want, but just imagine if a friend of yours said they were going to phone you or something, then you waited for the call, and three days later they said that your phone number did not work. I mean what kind of bs is this.
But whatever, just ranting.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Midgar Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Terminus Est wrote:You do not install it, you just type in your mail and password and the site does the rest after you confirm this.
May I ask, are you not worried about another site having access to your email ID AND password? This is the only other reason I have never used this kind of service. It makes me a little bit nervous.

Oh well at least it's free right?

I totally get what you are bitching about, but eh everybody lies... big surprise. :/ Some of the lies I've made are way worse than something as tame as lieing about calling back a friend. But still... good for you, I guess, for using the Internet to catch someone trying to pull a fast one on you. Now the real question is... are you going to tell them you know?
Mr. Midgar
Mr. Midgar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 am

Well one of them is someone I have not talked to in ages-I wonder how, ha ha. So I will not tell him, since I am not going to be able to to begin with. But if I do see him again somehow, I certainly will. Butthole. Another one, well actually I do not care because I do not remember who that is, so I just deleted them. If they blocked me, they've no interest in me anyways. But yes, the other people I will tell.
Or well, do you think I should? I certainly want to, but in the end it is their business. What would you do? Confront them or just not care? :/

But yes, I have also done horrible things to people, worse than msn block-thing is, people do not like me because they know about it ha ha.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 am

Yeah, people can be jerks. That's nothing new. however, i do find it odd that enough people have blocked you that it is worth makign a thread about. not that you were wrong for makign the thread, but that it bothered you that much.

Well, some people just block former contacts instead of removing them from th e list, i'm sure that's part of it.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Midgar Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 am

JET73L wrote:Yeah, people can be jerks. That's nothing new. however, i do find it odd that enough people have blocked you that it is worth makign a thread about. not that you were wrong for makign the thread, but that it bothered you that much.
Well, correct me if I am wrong, but there is probably no more suitable place to blurt out such a discovery than within Alucard's Confessional (the subforum's description pretty much invites this sort of thing). Even if no one reads it, or no one cares, at least G has had the opportunity to get it off her chest. And that always feels better, even if it is just a little bit. And after all, we are another small and elusive forum filled with friends who most of us feel comfortable with, and we are here to interact even if it is in the most unconventional of ways. So why not? Smile

Besides, I have a feeling she is like so totally over this. Am I right G? XD

PS: BTW JET, how come you are not on my MSN list anyways? Don't make me check to see if you have blocked me. LOL
Mr. Midgar
Mr. Midgar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Well maybe I was just having a bad day. I do not care that much, I was just slightly overwhelmed by the amount of people who did, but eh, what can I do anyways? Ask them not to block me? VITG was one of them, but I totally deserve that from him. Wherever he is, I wish him well.

And yes, I posted this in here because the section is for such things, at least it serves to avoid bothering people in other sections with my hissy fits, no matter how small the place is.

Incidentally, I am thinking of moving these forums to a different host, but right, that does not belong here ha ha.

Anyways though, thank you for listening.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down