Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee

4 posters

Go down

The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee Empty The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee

Post by Firesnakious Fri May 02, 2008 3:58 pm

-Because I can
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male
Number of posts : 3853
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee Empty Re: The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee

Post by Miss Valentine Fri May 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Grrrrrrr cheatz!!!

Oh well, here we go- the mini- Hollow Bastion, where friends can bring forth their ideas about how to attract more members to this great place and get the community thriving ^^

My initial action will be to start getting back some of the people who've already joined, such as Chaos and some others that I know of. Also I'll get advertising again, since my first adverts on the forums I frequent got kinda old and archived, and I know more people too so more people should see the adverts Smile

Okies, let me know any other ideas!!!
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653

Back to top Go down

The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee Empty Re: The mini-Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee

Post by JET73L Fri May 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Yay! Same ideas from the original HBRC t5hread. I could post on the XKCD forum, and this one other FF forum I found a while back that has been dying for the last 2 years.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Fri May 09, 2008 2:38 pm

Chaos is proving quite difficult to lure back Sad
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sun May 11, 2008 1:28 pm

Owwww I heard from Chaos!!! He's ok, he might be coming back soon, very good start methinks ^^

I also put an advert on one of the other forums I frequent, perhaps now I know more people there someone might notice it. Let's hope so!!! Mr Green
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sun May 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Well, I put an advertisment on the links section of the XKCD forum. I expect the typical xkcd'er would find these forums cool, but they may also ignore links threads.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Mon May 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Welcome back to members who are returning to our halls!!!! Mr Green
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Mon May 19, 2008 1:05 am

w00t!

I is back! check my intro post for more details!

I'll try to get more people here, too, so don't feel alone ppls!
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male
Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Mon May 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Awesome! Some of my work seems to be paying off. Welcome back Chaos, and feel free to bring as many people as you want ^^

Of course any more suggestions are also always welcome Wink
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Right!!!! Attention peoples, this is the place where we're gonna do some serious discussing ^^

To all the new members here that I've invited, welcome and make yourselves at home. Like the place? Hehehe this forum was created by Terminus Est! You might have heard about her from DragoonKain (she's a legend^^), she conceived this forum almost a year ago. It's become the place to go aside from FFNet, members can chill out here away from the usual forum hub-bub, and just game and chat and have fun. Hopefully the new people here will feel the same way, and enjoy the forum Very Happy

Ahem, right, to business. I've called this meeting to discuss the current situation with FFNet. I felt this would be a safe place to do so, away from the biases of the two sister forums. We've all noticed that as much as FFNet is an awesome place for us specifically to hang out and have fun, it's certainly lacking in volume of member activity. The KH3 members will have particularly noticed, considering how much bigger KH3 is (and how relatively dead FFNet seems *_*). I'm glad some of the KH3 members have come to check us out, though of course not many have stayed because the forum looks, well, dead. Sad

So here we are to see what people's opinions are on FFNet, and see if we can come up with some ideas to inject a little bit of zing into it. Yes I know we're limited in what we can do since the head honcho Alex isn't around (and Kain has just got his hands full with it all), and we're really hurting for members, but any idea is a good idea at this point. Some of you have even already tried things, it's great seeing the addition of the Sexy Clan (thanks so much lonbilly) and Roxas_1994's new RP (we were really lacking in that area, huge thanks), so anything along those lines is cool.

My problem with it is the lack of a good home page (in total agreeance with Mr Midgar there), but sadly nothing we can do about it, it sucks Sad

But yeah, time to just start talking guys, let me know your feelings *does cool waiting stance* Very Happy
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:53 am

..................*tumbleweed*....................... ..............................

Awww crap my grand plan didn't work Sad
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:25 am

awww Sad
better luck next time shucks Wink
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male
Number of posts : 3853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum