Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ask the person below you a question

4 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

ask the person below you a question - Page 15 Empty Re: ask the person below you a question

Post by JET73L Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:04 pm

Argh, I knew you'd ask that back. Probably Legend of the Dragoon. Really awesome game for the PSOne, people dubbed it the Final Fantasy killer because it was expected to overcome the sales FF was getting. (although it could be Creatiures, I loved that game when I was a kid and have been tryign to find a copy of it since)

What is the game you haven't played yet that you most want to?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

ask the person below you a question - Page 15 Empty Re: ask the person below you a question

Post by Miss Valentine Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Out of the ones that are currently out, Soul Caliber IV. In the future it would have to be FFXIII of course.

Any thoughts on FFXIII so far? Seems to be more news on it at KH3 at the moment
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Sounds wicked. I like most of the new concepts they've introduced, since they began explaining stuff more (for one thing, summons seem to be be integrated with gvehicles, rather than vehicleds themselves like in XII). And I'm guessing there's no news on KH3 because they haven;'t started it yet. I think they ought to have, with BBS and the other being released. They don;t even expect to have it for Japan until the end of 2010, or early 2011. Which means we're not getting it until 2015, if they follow the pattern of previous games.

Which are you more looking forward to, the DS KH game or the PSP one?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 am

The PSP one, since I don't have a DS Razz

Plus it's the one that I've heard the most news on so far, even though 358/2days will be out before BBS. I just know it's gonna be really good.

Do you think it's a really bad move then to have not started KH3? They could be starting it if they didn't have so many other projects....
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:42 am

Yes, I do think it;s a bad move. They already know that they need to schedule extra time for the event that something unexpected occurs in the programming, or the developers think of something even cooler. They haven;t even started on finalizing the story, beyond what is necessary to account for BBS and 358/2, and they set a tentative rlease dat for two years from now.

What heartless, Nobody, etc. would you most like to have as a pet/servant/decorative shadowcreature?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 am

Axel, or any OrgXIII member really, they seem like the most efficient servants, since they still seem to have brains. Plus having Axel or Demyx around would be rather entertaining ^^

Same question Very Happy
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Of the Organization, probably the female with the blonde antenna-hair. Of non-humanoid heartless and nobodies, possibly the armored or shadow heartless or the Assassin nobodies (they seem most efficient), but most likely the Bookmaster heartless, because they seem to be telekinetic, and can carry around books for me to read.

Which Kingdom Hearts enemy is your favorite? (if a character is your favorite, then state both them and your favorite non-muman type enemy)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 am

Gah I don't know specifics, but my favourites were the Nobodies that you encounter during the big melee at Hollow Bastion. Also I like Demyx's water copies ^^

Do you think there should have been more about the Organization during the KH games, or perhaps just more of the characters from the Organization?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 am

Yes, I feel it would have been better had more been explained about the organization. Certain characters could also have used more background, or explanation, some things I think they cut out of the finalized games (such as Saix, or the female member who dies in CoM). There should be more info on them in 358/2 days, and possibly BBS.

What character and world (character need not be from the world) do you most want to see in KH3?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:37 am

Jungle Book world. I think it's been a huge mistake not having that one in so far, considering the popularity of The Jungle Book and the potential in that world for storyline. Big mistake. I'd love to see that world in there.

Why do I always get ill before either something important or a holiday? >.< (only got until Monday to get better, or Wednesday when I see Firesnake)
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Possibly because your ecitement has a detrimental effect on your immune sysstem, your anticipation keeps you from noticing when you're about to become ill so as not to be able to take preventative measures, or even that you only notice this sort of thing when it happens, and not when it doesn;t.

Do you think synchronicity actually occurs more often because of the universe taking more notice of a person tending toward enlightenment, or that said person is merely able to notice such events more often?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:55 am

A mixture of both really, I think when people are heading towards enlightenment they tend to notice the effects of synchronicity more, which has an effect on the universe rewarding its notice, leading to more perception and hence a cycle of the two effects complementing each other.

What is the biology behind nervous feelings?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Well, there are certain things both preprogrammed and learned in the human psyche that garner a negative response, typically fear and/or loathing. When a fear response is insufficient to provoke a fight-or-flight reaction, but strong enough to release the chemicals used in such a reaction, the body tenses up from the excess energy and preparation of the muscles for action, as well as occasionally activating hair follicles to stand on end to appear larger (ineffective for humans, who are not classified as fur-bearing mammals). All of these factors, and probably a few others, combine to produce the feeling of "creepiness" that people fell when "creeped out."

Has the universe lately been telling me that I need a vest, a shirt with a flared collar, and bell-bottom jeans? Or is it just my school, the television, several conversations...
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:35 am

Probably both, once again. You have seen the images at school and on TV, but instead of being passive the Universe is coaxing you to look at those images and perhaps give you urges to wear those clothes Very Happy

Why can I never drink as much green tea anymore without getting bored with it? Sad
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:09 am

Because tou wish for other flavours ofr green tea, and other types of tea (I personally like a nice, strong black tea (Twining's Irish Breakfast tea) heated, supersaturated with sugar or occasionally honey, and either drunk hot or put into a large bottle and refrigerated. Then again, i like southern-stykle sweet tea, which, in most areas, is far too sweet for the average person, because theyare not used to sweetness that strong without being syrupy.

What is the best tea or tea recipe you have ever tried?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 am

Probably one of my own where I mixed loose-leaf green tea with a small amount of lemon juice. I also like Earl Grey on it's own ^^

Do you think drinking tea regularly is more healthy than drinking fruit juices?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Yes, absolutely. Tea is filled with antioxidants and herbal oils, and juice is usually sugary (even natural juces), and often has chemical preservatives in. (Although a proper glass of chemical-free fresh orange juice would be comparable to a cup of sweetened tea.)

Which of your avatars, past or future, was your favorite to use?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Avatar- my current one, it's stuck for a long time now and it was a special present Smile

Sig- either the Tidus one with "my story" on it, or the one I had on KH3 for a while that said "Lord Firesnakious & Miss Lockheart- Got it memorized?" that one turned out to be pretty controversial Razz

And yours?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:35 pm

I liked my Light avatar (It summed up my personality so well, and he was one of my favorite characters in what I have read of the series), although the Simba (or Mufasa) cosplaying Sephiroth was pretty cool too, and the first decent avatar I made for myself. As for signiatures, I don't really ge too attached to any of them, but I like Rocket Launcher Hamster and my Sephiroth JET73L sig TTK made for me (both at FFNet), plus a HAL(2001)/HEX(Discworld) quote sig I had over at XKCD (Haven't been to the forums there for a while, though).

Which is your favorite Android(Example: c-3po)? Non-humanoid robot(example: R-2)? Sentient computer (example: HAL)?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 am

Probably the sentient computer "Karen" from Spongebob, highly underrated and underused character...

Same question (I keep doing that sorry it's just you come up with questions I want to ask ^^)
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Heh, I always forget about Karen, Plankton's computer W.I.F.E..
I would have to say, in order, off the top of my head, Marvin the Paranoid Android (H2G2), R2 (Star Wars), and either Ziggy (Quantum Leap) or HAL (2010 version)

If you could live forever, what method would you prefer (time lord regeneration, godlike unaging, Lazarus field, etc)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:36 am

Godlike unaging, plus the superpowers that come from being a God. I think many people would prefer that method Wink

If you could write a book right now what kind of story would you write?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 pm

How to become Incredibly Rich by Doing No Work At All (nnonfiction, and not Humor) (I'd never publish it, by the way)

And you wouldn't have godlike powers, you just wouldn't age.

If you could live the story of any one game (then return to your own life when you'd finished), as any playable character in the game, who would you be in what game?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:20 am

I would probably live the life of Yuna in FFX, since she probably matches me pretty close in personality and I'd end up doing exactly the same as she did.

.....where did everybody go? (at FFNet I mean as well as here)
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Elsewhere. Bah. (Everyone should return here, Firesnake and Terminal are integral to the SE members list, and I miss Chaos! Zotar and Couer de'Lange (or hoever her name was spelled) could return too, we certainly would appreciate them, right?)

What is your favorite anime? (not your favorite manga tha is also an anime, yiour favorite anime that may or may not have been based on a manga series)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next