Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ask the person below you a question

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

ask the person below you a question - Page 3 Empty Re: ask the person below you a question

Post by JET73L Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:19 pm

A:Legally, yes. Philosophically, probably. At parties, no.

Q:Why did I forget to ask all my questions in song titles?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

ask the person below you a question - Page 3 Empty Re: ask the person below you a question

Post by Firesnakious Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:24 pm

A-how should I know?

Q-what do you mean?
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male
Number of posts : 3853
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:59 pm

I intended to continue along the lines of the Who Wrote Holden Caulfield question (title of a green daysong) with other "question" song titles, like "Who Needs Sleep" (Barenaked Ladies), What Child Is This and Do You Hear What I hear, (christmas songs), and, if noone guessed by the time I ran out of other songs, "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria" from the sound of music. But I forgot.

How do you think a forum game would go over where you list 5 things, and people try to guess what you intend for them to have in common, and the first prson to guess right goes next?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:50 pm

A-would go.... a little ..... confusing I guess

Q-finished final fantasy VIII?
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:04 pm

A:No, havent even gotten around to playing more of it yet. Grounded for a few days, and am now busy working on Halloween costume and school projects.

Q:so is Firesnakious supoposed to be an adjective, faux latin, or what?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:43 am

A- no no no I created this name with a friend of mine. He is known as Foxious (his last name is fox but than in dutch so : vos) and I am known a firesnake. we combined the two and came up with Firesnakious (firefox would be copy right breakage ^^)

Q- where did your nickname exactly come from?
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:27 pm

I go by J.R., my first and middle initial, and used J37 as a name for a PS2 save file (the game had a 3-letter system, like arcade games, and it was a combination of 13375p34k, my first initial, and the theme of a jet racing game I had gotten at the same time). On FreeWebs, it has to be at least 5 letters, so I used a sort of mirror image of the plainspeak version of J37. 3 and L are E and J reversed (in the font I write in), and I just used 7 for the T so it wouldn't be the same. Used it for most things since then.

Which of the main 12 (plus X-2) final fantasy games have you played?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:54 am

A- 7 8 10 10-2 12 and a part of three

Q- you?
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:29 pm

Part or all of 2,3,5,7,8,10,10-2,12, and possibly 1. The version of FF3 I'm referring to is the NDS game, not the originals which were FF4 or something, misnumbered. I only recall having finished (on my own) 10 and 10-2, but I may have beaten a port of some of the earlier games a long time ago.

Do you think they'll release handheld equivalents of 7 or 8, or even 10, within the next 8 years?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:08 am

A maybe 7 and 8 but I don't think they will do that for 10 (I have beaten 7,8,10 and 10-2)

Q- what do you think of final fantasy XIII?
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:45 pm

A. Strangely not very interested in it at all, I saw some previews and it's being slammed by critics already. No joy comes from being a side character apparently. And I don't think I could handle another battle system!

Q. Why do you think Balthier is so creepy?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:20 pm

A- he wears girly pants Razz

Q- did you play kindom hearts yet?
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:12 pm

A. No, but have been looking at cool pics of Sephy and Cloud from Kingdom Hearts, still trying to make up my mind whether to set aside my hatred of Disney.

Q. How does one become a pirate?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:15 pm

Buying a ship, gathering a crew, and sailing the seas to plunder food, rum, and treasure. Or download music from an illicit site.

Why do you ask?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:20 pm

A. Getting bored with life again, want to sail away on a ship somewhere (....lala land again)

Q. Why do I have such a frustratingly overactive imagination?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:29 pm

Because you were a writer in four or five of your past lives, and Steven Spielberg before he died and became a vampire.

Have you read the book, "I am Legend," or at least heard of the to-be-released movie?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:32 pm

A. I can't say I have...

Q. Is it any good? (tell me about it sounds quite interesting)
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:37 pm

Yes, the first half is the story of the last living man after a plague of vampires overtook the earth, and his quest to hold his sanity, destroy the vampires by learning their weaknesses, and seeking other living humans. the rest is mainly futuristic or apocalyptic short stories about undead. Can't recall who wrote it, though.

Have you ever wondered about possible scientific causes for supernatural, like the zombie plague virus for RE and Shaun of the Dead?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:46 pm

A. I don't have to do much wondering on it myself because my mum is a conspiracy theorist person, she gave me a lot of ideas to think upon, such as the possbility of government-funded research into viral or bacterial infection, and a strange idea that we already have small scale infestations with illnesses such as measles, which she believes are man-made. I guess it would be ignorant not to think that there may be some truth in it, I was one of the people who supported the protest against the mercury content in vaccines, and my son has not had the MMR, etc.

Q. What say you on the matter?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:52 pm

It was originally simply xenophobia combined with a poor understanding of most ailments. Some people may have had psychological afflictions, which led to a psychosomatic (placebo-effect) reaction to things like mirrors, religious symbols, or riunning water. It is possible even that there were such creatures back then, and modern skepticism has mainly phased them out. However, I do believe that a modern equivalent to each of those things could be brought about by plague, or other causes.

What's your favourite form of undead or supernatural horror-story type creature?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:05 pm

A. Hmmm that's a good question. It would probably be Vampires because the idea is so versatile in fiction, the story has been told of vampires millions of times but always with some original twist that keeps it interesting. From Bram Stoker to Blade, definitely fascinating. And it's always a good one for debate aswell, because nobody can ever agree on the correct weaknesses or living conditions, some will believe in garlic and others in daywalking. And Vamps always looks awesome, esp in contemporary interpretations!

Q. What would yours be?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:10 pm

I've traditionally liked werewolves, but the extensive literature on zombies from the past few years has led me to studying them most. I think it's probably werewolves, though, but only if it includes partial-transformations. Transforming is a power I've long wanted some form of (particularly power-morphers, like a couple of minor X-men characters, but they aren't horror-story stuff).

You hear about the whole thing Marvel was doing with their comics earlier this year?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:21 pm

I haven't heard anything about Marvel for years, I was a little interested in it as a teenager, but soon lost touch as old age set in...

Can you update me?
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:29 pm

They're having another multi-crossover, where something is happening in all the comics at once. Some character finally passed the legislation that superheroes had to be registered under their secret identities. Captain America said it was a violation of their rights, and got shot for it. Apparently, since they don't want to do with him what they did with Death of Superman, they're bringing in a replacement with a different secret identity based on the 1940s version. I mainly read X-men, and once in a great while Spiderman or the Batman stuff, but I read the Ultimate Guide to... series for fun and this sounds like a serious mistake for them.

So you used to read em. Do you recall if you like any particular series?
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:48 am

short: no long: nope

A- why do you people confuse poor little old me (I hate holland Sad )
Firesnakious
Firesnakious

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next