Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SE advertisment

2 posters

Go down

SE advertisment Empty SE advertisment

Post by JET73L Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:20 am

(sorrow's elegance, not Square Enix).

I couldn;t figure out where to put this (all of the forum sections are so specific, this place does need an overhaul), I decided I may as wel put it here, since it shall hopefuly include artwork rather than just, like, slogans.

SO, anyway, I put this here for ideas and concept designs for banner or sidebar ads for SOrrow's Elegance, to put up on several (unfortunately out-of-the-way) sites that I am in charge of, and possibly on other sites if we can find places with free (gratis) advetisment space.

All I;ve got so far is the tagline, "Sorrow's Elegance: Not as gloomy as the name makes us sound." (the header of the forum, by the way, would be geat on the right side of a banner ad. I'll get working on that later today and see if I can set up a mockup.)

Edit:
SE advertisment Sorrowselegancebannermols5
Thisactually should be wider, and possibly less tall. THis is just a mockup I did based on the forum header. I'm not very good at mottoes, slogans, that sort of thing (see above; That was my best idea), so I'm opening this thread for suggestions. By the wy, if this forum actually does have a slogan, could someone tell me what it is? (Unless it's supposed to be La Conformite est la Mort de l'Ame. I don;t know more than a few words of french, but "Conformity is the death of love/love of death"?)
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

SE advertisment Empty Re: SE advertisment

Post by zotar Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 pm

It looks pretty good, I'll try and think of a motto myself and the we could vote on one...

"Were the paranormal happens."

"What is your forum?"

"Weather you be wolf, vampire, zombie, or still mortal, you are welcome here."

I'm not to good at mottos, really. This is me thinking out loud...
zotar
zotar

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:31 pm

I like Were the paranormal happens, simply because of the wordplay.

I'll have to start thinking of mottos again.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down