Sorrow's Elegance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astrological Natal Charts

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Astrological Natal Charts Empty Astrological Natal Charts

Post by Miss Valentine Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Yup, I know what they mean Mr Green

So I'm offering to read them for anyone interested, whether for a deep insight into their personality or just for the fun of it really. It's far removed from the stupid horoscopes in newspapers- advanced Astrology actually has its basis in maths and science, and is more to do with planetary magnetism than any strange mythology.

Natal charts map the position of the planets in our solar system in the sky at your birth, as well as the sun and the moon. According to the system, which was being used by Vedics centuries before the Greeks or Romans, those positions in the sky have a significant effect on your personality. Although of course within reason, since genetics and environment also play their part.

So if you would like me to read your chart, just leave details of your date of birth (and time would be very useful too), and the town in which you were born, for time zone purposes. Then I'll post the map and interpret as much as I can of it for you. I'm still an intermediate since I've only ever done this as an amateur, but it should be interesting anyway.

Here's my own chart as an example-

Astrological Natal Charts Astro_w2gw_01_samantha_hp_67888_317

Noice right? Let me tell you what it means. When I was born this is where each heavenly body was positioned in the sky-

Sun- Gemini (these are constellations btw)
Moon- Aries
Mercury- Taurus
Venus- Taurus
Mars- Scorpio
Jupiter- Capricorn
Saturn- Scorpio
Uranus- Saggitarius
Neptune- Capricorn
Pluto- Libra
Chiron- Gemini
Ascendant- Libra

Want to know what all that means? I'll explain it next time ^^
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Astrological Natal Charts Empty Re: Astrological Natal Charts

Post by JET73L Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:36 pm

DOB: November 28, 1991 (TOB 11:48 PM)
Latitude: 38.765 north (woah, freaky consecutive numbers)
Longitude: 93.723 west
Central Time Zone (GMT-6 standard, GMT-5 DST)

And yeah, I would like a brief explanatioon of what that all means. I think I have the general idea of what the individual bits read as, but don't know what it all means.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Okies, first I just need one more piece of info, your Town of birth (there aren't any parameters for co-ordinates, it's a pretty basic system >.<)
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Warrensburg, Missouri. U.S.A. Sorry, I misunderstood, thought the location (and, as you said, time zone) were, in this instance, more important than the name (those coordinates are exact down to the wing of the hospital, by the way. I had to round it off, but only by four thousandths and 2 ten thousandths of a degree.)

Thank you!
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 pm

DOB-March 3, 1982, 7:01 on a Monday Morning, in the city of Limoges, France.

This chart hurts me brain. XD Looks neat though.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-28

http://sege.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:58 am

Thanks guys, I'll get them brought up soon ^^
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Right here are the charts you ordered. I'm still drawing up the interpretations, so you'll not be left in the dark too long I hope. Maybe you might even be able to tell what some of it means Very Happy

First, JET-

Astrological Natal Charts Astro_w2gw_01_jr_hp_67035_3369

Sun- Saggitarius (this is your basic "star" sign in case you were wondering. It's actual name is "sun sign")
Moon- Virgo
Mercury- Saggitarius
Venus- Libra
Mars- Scorpio
Jupiter- Virgo
Saturn- Aquarius
Uranus- Capricorn
Neptune- Capricorn
Pluto- Scorpio
Chiron- Leo

And here's Termie's-

Astrological Natal Charts Astro_w2gw_01_termie_hp_67141_4032

Sun- Pisces
Moon- Gemini
Mercury- Aquarius
Venus- Aquarius
Mars- Libra
Jupiter- Scorpio
Saturn- Libra
Uranus- Saggitarius
Neptune- Saggitarius
Pluto- Libra
Chiron- Taurus (explains a lot, you'll find out why next time Wink )
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:49 pm

And just to help a little bit, here's a breakdown of what each planet represents-

Sun
The Sun tells us of the actual core of a person, the inner self, of that which is of central concern. It also shows us the general vitality and the ability to assert oneself, it describes a general tone of being which colors everything else.
Sign equivalent: Leo
Diameter: 1'390'000 km.
The Earth's orbit from Sun: 149'600'000km
Periode Earth - Sun: 365.25 Days

Moon
The Moon represents our feelings and emotions, the receptivity, imagination and basic feeling tone of a person. It also has an effect on the sense of rhythm, time and timing, it influences our adaptability to change, our mobility and versatility.
Sign equivalent: Cancer
Orbit from Earth: 384'000km
Period: 27.32 Days

Mercury
Mercury represents reason, reasonableness (common sense), that which is rational. It stands for the spoken and written word, putting in order, weighing and evaluating, the process of learning and skills.
Sign equivalents: Gemini and Virgo
Orbit from Sun: 57'910'000 km
Period: 88 Days

Venus
Venus gives us a sense of beauty, the enjoyment of pleasure, aesthetic awareness, love of harmony, sociability, taking pleasure in relationships and eroticism.
Sign equivalents: Libra and Taurus
Orbit from Sun: 108'200'000 km
Period: 225 Days

Mars
Mars represents the energy and drive of a person, their courage, determination, the freedom of spontaneous impulse. It also describes the readiness for action, the way one goes about doing things as well as simple aggression.
Sign equivalent: Aries
Orbit from Sun: 227'940'000 km
Period: 1,9 Years

Jupiter
The search for individual meaning and purpose, optimism, hope and a sense of justice are represented by Jupiter. So also faith, a basic philosophy of life, the striving for spiritual growth and expansion.
Sign equivalent: Sagittarius
Orbit from Sun: 778'330'000 km
Period: 11,9 Years

Saturn
Saturn shows how we experience "reality", where we meet with resistance and discover our limitations. It represents the conscience and moral conviction, the laws and rules which we choose to obey. It also tells us about our powers of endurance and the ability to concentrate, it lends qualities like earnestness, caution and reserve.
Sign equivalent: Capricorn
Orbit from Sun: 1'429'400'000 km
Period: 29,5 Years

Uranus
Uranus stands for intuition, it transmits sudden inspiration and lightning insights. An openness for all that is new, unknown and unusual. A sort of wrong-headed contrariness is also associated with this planet. It is said to be characteristic of astrology as such.
Sign equivalent: Aquarius
Orbit from Sun: 2'870'990'000 km
Period: 84 Years

Neptune
This planet gives us the supersensory, opens doors to mystical experience and the transcendental. On this level it is hard to discern where perception moves into deception, illusion and false appearances, and so Neptune is associated with all of these, with drugs and all kinds of pseudo-realities.
Sign equivalent: Pisces
Orbit from Sun: 4'504'300'000 km
Period: 165 Years

Pluto
Pluto describes how we deal with power, personal and non-personal, be it through suffering the power of others or exercising it ourselves. It describes how we meet the demonic and magical, our regenerative powers and our capacity for radical change and rebirth: the cycles of dying and becoming.
Sign equivalent: Scorpio
Orbit from Sun: 5'913'520'000 km
Period: 248 Years
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Cool. That's really interesting, thanks (and that's interesting, how the points of reference all form a sort of... Thing. Shape. Two parallel sides and two reversed sides, with most of my info clustered acrossd and next to Saggitarius.) I'll have to look in-depth into the stuff on this chart and check how it relates to my personality. Thanks for setting these up, Sam!
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Midgar Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Oh come on... you guys don't actually believe this stuff do you? I find all of this so phony baloney. LOL

Almost as fake as zodiac horoscopes.
Mr. Midgar
Mr. Midgar

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 am

Do I detect a killjoy? Razz Although I do think it's interesting that you said almost, since a lot of this is actually based in science. But lighten up!! It's for fun!! Mr Green
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

[quote=midgar]Oh come on... you guys don't actually believe this stuff do you? I find all of this so phony baloney. LOL

Almost as fake as zodiac horoscopes.[/quote]
No, I don't believe it. I do,. however, allow fdor it in my worldview. If it has no basis in reality beyond coincidence, so be it. If it turns out that uthe gods use the stars as character sheets in the cosmic game of existence, then I haven't believed myself into a corner. Newspaper horoscpopes are, in fact, more fake, since these are at least specific and horoscopeds need to be written so as not to aloow the newspaper to be sued for slander or wrongful information, this is just maths for fun. I agree that it's just for fun, but beyond that, I at least try to keep an open mind.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:56 am

Erm...I cannot say I do not believe it or if I believe it, I do not understand. *Scratches head.* That is just me, I have so much trouble with this stuff...for example, how in there does it say that I'm an idiot when it comes to this sort of interpretation?
Thank you for taking the time to do it though, if I scrutinize it enough, I should comprehend something.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:55 am

Not to worry Termie, you won't have to because I'm doing it for you Smile

Almost ready, just a bit longer and I'll have the interpretations finished.
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:10 pm

These are the first halves of each of your charts interpreted (the most influential planets. I'll give the rest later since they are of a lesser significance)

JET73L's chart interpreted (remember to refer to the planetary guide I gave)-

Sun in Saggitarius

Restless, cheerful, and friendly, Sun in Sagittarius people are generally on the go. They have a love of freedom, and a disdain for routine. Generally quite easygoing, Sagittarians make friends with people from all walks of life. They love to laugh and tease, and get along well with both sexes.

Sagittarians have an often blind faith in people, and in the world. Their optimism is infectious, although it can get them into trouble from time to time. These are curious people who love to learn. Their idealistic nature is hard to miss.

Although generally easygoing, Sagittarius is a fire sign. This gives natives a generally quick temper. Fortunately, they're usually as quick to forget what got them angry in the first place.

The need for escape is generally strong, and some Solar Sagittarians come across as a little irresponsible. They're generally easy to forgive, however. After all, their direct, honest approach in life is admirable.

Moon in Virgo

Lunar Virgos find security in the little things in life. They feel most content when they've straightened out all the details of everyday life. Many of them enjoy running errands, paying bills, and balancing the books. They take care of these things happily, although some won't let on. In fact, many Lunar Virgos are quite practiced at nagging and complaining. As long as they are appreciated, however, these people will help you take care of your life, too. They are at their best when they feel useful and needed. If somebody needs help, they are generally the first to jump up and take on the task.

Some people with Virgo Moons are accused of being underachievers. While it may be true that Lunar Virgos can lack self-confidence, many are--quite simply--content with living "regular", unassuming lives. They appreciate simplicity, and are often most comfortable when they're not getting too much attention from the world at large. Lunar Virgos are easily overwhelmed by pressure and stress. They worry incessantly when there is too much to think about; and they know their limits.

Arguably the worst position for a Lunar Virgo is without a steady routine or a simply satisfying job. They need to feel useful, and they best express this by helping others in little ways. They need something to call their own, and the space to do what they want to do.

The unhappy Lunar Virgos are fussy and complaining sorts. They are victims of routine and freak out when their plans are not followed. They are restless and nervous, and can't seem to see the big picture. Probably the best remedy for these people is a job or hobby in which they can express their deep need to analyze, attend to details, and micromanage.

These people express their affection for the people they care about in little, but practical, ways. They can be a little stiff when it comes to open, gushy displays of affection. Lunar Virgos are often shy with new people. However, when they are comfortable, they are anything but shy.

More often than not, others can count on Moon in Virgo people. They are reliable and trustworthy. Above all else, Lunar Virgos are practical. Others turn to them for help and advice.

In relationships, Lunar Virgos can be self-effacing and kind. Some are quite shy in love, and easily intimidated on a sexual level. Many are not very comfortable with their sexuality, but they aim to please nonetheless. The sign of Virgo is very body-aware, in general. If this awareness combines with a lack of self-confidence, Lunar Virgos can be too aware of the parts that make up the whole. This can lead to a tendency to be intensely self-critical. Once Lunar Virgos learn to come out of their shell, however, they can be earthy partners with a lot to give.

Some of the most skeptical people are Lunar Virgos. They can't help but poke holes when faced with others' blind faith. Their criticism can be maddening, and their insistence on seeing the practical in anything emotional can be challenging, especially if you are the dreamy type.

Virgo curiosity shows up big time with this position of the Moon. To some, it can be confusing. Lunar Virgos seem very interested in others' problems, for example, but can be quite cool and even unsympathetic in the long run. Their advice can seem hard to more sensitive folk; yet Lunar Virgos can be surprisingly delicate when faced with others' criticism.

Virgo Moon people are generally busy and quietly happy when they have their lives under control. They aim for a simple existence, and are often quite content with very little. Many are early risers, ready to take on the day with enthusiasm. They scurry around, keeping busy and managing their life quietly and expertly. As long as their little world is manageable, Lunar Virgos can be a delight to be around.

Mercury in Saggitarius

Freedom of thought is what Mercury in Sagittarius strives for -- at least in theory. These people communicate in an optimistic, forward-looking manner. Their ideas are generally very big, but it's probably wise to use tact when you see all the little holes in their arguments. Remember, they mean well. These people have vision.

Not always thrilled about focusing on details, Mercury in Sagittarius people prefer to expand their mental horizons through thinking and reading about larger subjects, like philosophy. Their thirst for knowledge can be insatiable, but they have little patience with dry academics or cold, hard facts. Theirs is a restless intellect. They learn best when they are given the freedom to think for themselves, when they are truly interested in the topic at hand, and when the things they're learning are fun.

Even though their definition of justice might bewilder some, Mercury in Sagittarius defends justice and freedom religiously. They generally have a whole slew of principles they follow, or at least defend in conversation, and they'll gladly discuss them all with you.

Their optimism is both their strength and their weakness. After a conversation with these people, you'll probably feel stimulated and invigorated. They make life a little better for their positive, optimistic outlook. But sometimes that optimism can be a little blind to reality.

Organization, too, is not a forte of Mercury in Sagittarius. Who has the time for organizing anyway? When the clutter around them gets too unbearable, they're given to trashing or piling things instead of putting them in their rightful places. They do appreciate lots of room, or at least the illusion of space, when they're working, studying, or thinking. So, their office might look alright at first glance. Open up a drawer or a closet, however, and you might find it's bursting its seams.

Conversations with Mercury in Sagittarius are always interesting. You can't help but admire their enthusiasm. At their worst, they take to preaching instead of conversing. This may not be intentional, and can get Mercury in Sagittarius into all kinds of trouble nonetheless. A good debate is hard for people with this position to pass up. Mercury in Sagittarius natives think they are very open-minded--and they are in spots--but they can come across as quite moralistic at times too. They'll be the first to spot bias or prejudice in everyone else's communication, but they can be a little blind to their own. They're not always the best listeners, either, and not adept at picking up the subtleties in your conversation.

Bluntness of speech is a trademark of Mercury in Sagittarius. These people get impatient with indirectness and beating around the bush. It baffles them. It may even piss them off for a while. A sure-fire way to get under their skin is to play mind games with them. They may not always pick up on the game-playing at first, but when they do, they won't be amused.

When they're not fired up about some issue or another, these people are fun-loving. They love to laugh, and it's usually pretty easy to get them giggling.

Venus in Libra (nice ^^)

Venus in Libra people will try to impress you with their kindness, evenhandedness, and willingness to make your relationship work. They have a polished manner in love, which sometimes makes them appear insincere or superficial. They are gentle lovers who hate to be offended. They are threatened by bad manners and direct or abrasive expression of feelings. They not only prefer to choose the middle road, they seek the middle ground in their relationships. You can expect to be treated fairly, and you may be turned on by Venus in Libra's willingness to concede and adjust their lives to fully accommodate you.

Venus in Libra men and women have idealized images of their relationships, even to the point where the relationship becomes bigger than life, taking on a life of its own. They can become quietly resentful if they feel they are being taken advantage of -- and they make it easy for more aggressive types to bully them around.

Pleasing Venus in Libra involves treating them kindly and fairly. They love to share everything with you, so let them. Foreplay for them can be mental -- they love to communicate with you about the relationship. Sharing turns them on, and tactless or uncouth behavior is a turn-off. Although they seem to put up with a lot, be fair with them. Over time, imbalance in their relationship is sure to make them unhappy, and when it comes to this, they may try to even the score in subtle, roundabout ways. Don't let it come to that, and you will be rewarded with a lover who puts themselves in your shoes and treats you exactly how they would like to be treated.

My Personal Ad Bio: "I'm just a nice guy/gal -- some say I'm too nice. I'm romantic and love good conversations. I will please you. All I ask for is fairness."

Mars in Scorpio (lol same as me!)

Mars in Scorpio natives love to challenge themselves to do the impossible. They throw themselves into what they decide to do with concentrated energy and awesome willpower.

These people make formidable opponents, although often quietly so. They keep their cool and their equilibrium on the surface. Below the surface may be another story, and they are unlikely to easily let you in. Mars in Scorpio has the potential to exploit others—these people see through others, and rely heavily on their gut feelings.

The sexual stamina of this position is thought to be the strongest of all the positions of Mars. Sometimes, Mars in Scorpio people are attracted to taboos, and their fantasies may involve blowing the taboos to smithereens! They enjoy scenarios in which the "other" is giving in to them, wants them completely, and will do absolutely anything for them. And, their sexual appeal is strong enough that they generally do get what they want.

They find it difficult to share their partners, though they will likely never admit this. In stark contrast to Mars in Libra, who is most comfortable with the middle ground, Mars in Scorpio has a black-or-white philosophy of life. These are the people who say, "Just choose!" They really are not comfortable with compromise—what kind of satisfaction could you possibly get from compromise? Real living, to Mars in Scorpio, is all about accepting challenges and making changes.

These people constantly test themselves, and, often, others. They make all kinds of rules and goals, just for the personal satisfaction that comes from achieving or mastering them. Their survival instincts are strong, and they embrace their own animal nature when they are all alone with themselves, without guilt.

These people have a provocative quality to them. This quality is usually most evident in youth, though it is often carried over into adulthood in more subtle, controlled ways.

Mars in Scorpio natives who have low self-esteem can become mighty twisted. Instead of beating themselves up, they turn self-loathing outward, and end up manipulating others and feeling resentful.

While Mars in Libra is constantly striving to bring fairness to the world, Mars in Scorpio knows that life simply isn't fair.
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:18 pm

Termie's first half chart interpreted-

Sun in Pisces

As the twelfth and last sign of the zodiac, Pisces contains within itself a little experience of all the signs. This gives Pisces Suns the ability to identify with people from all walks of life--from all backgrounds--in some way. These individuals are not only changeable and adaptable, they have open minds and tremendous understanding. But Pisces itself is often misunderstood. Pisces Suns may spend a good portion of their lives yearning for understanding, and the other part in a state of divine discontent. Suffering is sometimes glamorized in the Piscean world.

Sun in Pisces people are frequently pegged as wishy-washy, but this is all a matter of opinion. What you will find behind a vaguely directionless, spacey manner is a deep person with real dreams. Their dreams are more than getting that picket fence or making it up the corporate ladder. Pisces are tuned in to a higher purpose and their dreams transcend the individual. A deep love for humanity, and compassion that knows no bounds is found with this placement of the Sun.

Pisceans are not known to be cutthroat business types, nor are they given to throwing themselves out into the world in an aggressive manner. But make no mistake about it, Pisces can be extraordinarily successful when given the chance to express themselves. The arts, marketing, music, teaching, drama, healing arts...these are all fields in which Pisces can find expression. Their imagination, attunement to humanity, and remarkable intuition endow them with enviable gifts of insight and creativity.

Pisces is a sensitive sign--both sensitive to criticism and sensitive to others' feelings. Easily touched by human suffering, at least in theory, Pisces wouldn't hurt a fly. They believe in people, are deeply hurt by compassionless human behavior, and have a hard time saying no. Harsh realities are avoided either through escapist behavior or self-delusion; but every now and again reality does raise its ugly head, and hits Pisces over the head. This is a sad time indeed. Pisces retreats into their own world, self-pitying and giving pep talks to themselves ("I will never trust again!"). Rest assured, though, that these periods are rather short-lived and even useful. Pisces seems to derive energy from their (generally short) bouts of self-pity. They come back stronger, with a spring in their step, ready to face the world again, and just as, if not more, compassionate and trusting as they were before. Some might even wonder if Pisces finds pleasure in suffering. Sometimes this is the case, but most of the time, Pisces pulls a lot of creative energy from sadness. Pisces is the poet or artist with angst, although this trait is often more apparent with Moon in Pisces.

Some find Pisces' tendency to be late for appointments, spaced out behavior, and absent-mindedness amount to irresponsibility. Pisces would be shocked to know this, however. Who me? Pisces wonders. Irresponsible? Pisces Suns absolutely care--their love knows no bounds--but their retreats from ordinary life (whether they are as simple as daydreams or actual departures) that they so seem to need every now and again are not always understandable to no-nonsense signs, such as Virgo or Aries.

Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan.

We find plenty of artists, poets, and musicians with Sun (and other personal planets) in Pisces. Piscean themes are woven throughout the songs of Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins and Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, for example.

Moon in Gemini

Lunar Geminis are usually pleasant, witty, and charming people. At home and with family, however, they can be moody and irritable at times. People with Moon in Gemini are always interesting people--they have a finger in every pie, are curious to a fault, and are generally well-informed.

Nervousness and worry are common traits with this lunar position. An underlying restlessness is common, and many Lunar Geminis need more stimulation than others. They usually read a lot, talk a lot, and think a lot with this airy, mutable position of the Moon.

Their homes are often a perpetual work-in-progress. They generally dislike housework, but are big on home improvement. Re-organizing their homes in little--and sometimes big--ways seems to keep them happy, as Lunar Geminis are easily bored by both routine and constancy. Often, this is a reflection of their inner world--"the grass is always greener..." applies here. Inwardly, Lunar Geminis are often unsettled. Moon in Gemini parents are generally more adept at handling the intellectual needs of their children than emotional ones. Others' complicated emotions, in general, can be difficult for Lunar Geminis to handle.

In their families, Lunar Geminis often take on the role of organizing get-togethers. They are at their best when they have plenty of things to do beyond routine.

Moon in Gemini people almost always have a way with words. They are clever and witty, and more often than not can be found chatting with others. They are sociable and friendly, and feel comfortable in crowds. Some pay too much attention to what everyone else is doing, and lose touch with what they really want to do. Generally, Lunar Geminis have a million and one projects going. They are impressionable folk, and their imagination is boundless.

Their openness to new ideas is admirable, although decisiveness and persistence take a blow as a result. Still, versatility and adaptability are some of the stronger traits of this position of the Moon.

When irritable, these people can easily become snappy. Their moodiness is complicated--this is not the same kind of moodiness you'll find with water sign moons, for example. Usually, difficult behavior stems from inner restlessness. Lunar Geminis want to do it all, and have trouble sticking to any one project.

When problems arise, the first instinct of Moon in Gemini natives is to talk things out. Their tendency to analyze can give them the appearance of emotional detachment. In fact, Lunar Geminis may be especially comfortable talking about their feelings, but feeling their own feelings doesn't come as easily. Those that don't take time out to really emote and understand their own needs may end up baffling others. Feeling misunderstood is common for Moon in Gemini natives. The only real solution to the problem is learning to get in touch with their own feelings.

Mercury in Aquarius

Unconventional in self-expression, Mercury in Aquarius natives enjoy breaking the rules. They are not necessarily loud or flamboyant people, but they often have a quiet way of stirring others up. These natives delight in exposing what they deem biases in others' way of thinking.

Very quick to contradict others, and to offer a different perspective, these natives enjoy intellectual debates. They're very quick and alert, and their powers of observation are particularly strong. They usually "win" debates. In fact, they're very interested in scoring intellectual points, which can be maddening to others at times!

Aquarius is an air sign, which is detached and intellectual by nature. It is also a fixed sign, so people born under Mercury in Aquarius often have an intellectual "agenda". They are even given to forcing their ideas on others. This apparent intellectual superiority complex can intimidate others at times.

On the other hand, Mercury in Aquarius people can make for delightful company. They usually have something interesting to say, and their perspective on issues can be delightfully unusual, quirky, and surprisingly insightful.

These individuals have unusual study habits. They generally are resistant to following schedules, even if they have a Capricorn Sun--and perhaps particularly so with a Pisces Sun sign. Although they are often surprisingly organized, their sense of order may not be entirely understandable to others.

These natives are often attracted to scientific and/or metaphysical pursuits. Anything that promises progress and advancement for mankind has special appeal. Their sense of humor is often well-developed and unique. Practical jokes and anything that shocks and stirs up others are especially appreciated by Mercury in Aquarius people.

Venus in Aquarius

Venus in Aquarius people try to impress you with their open-minded, future-thinking spirit. They want you to see them as unique, rebellious, and a little provocative. They are attractive when they are acting a little aloof. They want you to acknowledge and appreciate that they don't follow the beaten track in matters of the heart.

Venus in Aquarius men and women are attracted to unusual or unconventional relationships. They don't want to follow all the rules, although they may make quite a few of their own. They can appear quite standoffish at times, and are threatened by restrictions of any kind. Emotional types may be put off by their detached manner in love. Venus in Aquarius wants you to love them for their intellect, and to admire their visions. They value lovers who are also good friends, and they avoid emotional displays or confrontations like the plague. Venus in Aquarius will delight in shocking you with their unusual ways and their forward-looking thinking.

Pleasing Venus in Aquarius involves letting them know just how interesting they are. Put up with their occasional need to act superior on an intellectual level -- they are very proud of their unique ideas and visions. Dream along with them, and don't fence them in. They need space and will happily return the favor, giving you lots of room to breathe and to be yourself.

My Personal Ad Bio: "I'm liberal. I'm not possessive. I'm looking for a friend in a lover. I'm unique. Let's talk and have some fun."

Mars in Libra

Mars in Libra natives often reflect about things before they act. Decisiveness is not their strong point, but they do, eventually, get things done. Many people with this position procrastinate, generally because they feel the need to weigh all of the alternatives before taking action.

Life isn't always fair, as Mars in Scorpio would say, but Mars in Libra will seldom accept this notion. These natives can easily get caught up in defending themselves and others. Although their overall goal is to live peacefully, they stir others up with their desire to balance everything. Still, they always play innocent when they are challenged, and can generally charm the birds out of the trees to win your favor. Passive-aggressiveness is practically the hallmark of this position. They don't want to look like they are ever being mean or unfair, but aggression has to go somewhere! Too often, this results in sneaky behavior and subterfuge. On the other hand, some Mars in Libra people turn the Mars energy into action, and they fight for Libran justice and fairness in the world.

On the up side, Mars in Libra people are adept at predicting when problems and discord will occur well in advance. They know how to compromise and are excellent at conflict management.

More to come soon I hope
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Cool. Nice detail.

That's really interesting, I wonder what Terminal makes of it.
JET73L
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:06 am

Many Pisces seem almost allergic to things like shopping lists, maps, directions, and instructions, and for some brave souls, even watches -- they prefer to feel their way through life than to follow some plan.

Explains why i do not get any of this. XD

So which of these am I, like all of it? The first two are actually kind of freaky, and it makes me wonder if there ever were any statistics to determine how many Goths are Pisces.

A lot of it is accurate, some not at all, or at least, as how much as I know myself to be. Very interesting though, and makes for some fun reading.
Terminus Est
Terminus Est
God's Mistake

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:27 pm

alright, I want to see where this goes.

DOB: 08/02/91(mm/dd/yy) (TOB: 8:04 AM)
I can't find the exact coordinates, but I can tell you the name of the hospital and the the town.
OSF St. Joseph Medical Center in Normal Illinois.
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male
Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:39 am

Awesome, I'll have that ready for you asap, just gonna finish these two off and then I'll get you sorted ^^
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:28 am

thank you! this interests me, and now I'll have to find some time to learn how to do this myself. Now I'll never get any sleep, but, it'll be worth it(from my wierd point of view at any rate).
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:26 pm

Right, so far I have the chart and the planetary list, I'll get all the interpretations finished eventually >.< -

Astrological Natal Charts Astro_w2gw_01_chaos_hp_73210_6344

Sun- Leo
Moon- Aries
Mercury- Virgo
Venus- Virgo
Mars- Virgo (whoa a LOT of Virgo there *_*)
Jupiter- Leo
Saturn- Aquarius
Uranus- Capricorn
Neptune- Capricorn
Pluto- Scorpio
Chiron- Leo

Wow you have a lot of repeats!! Hope I can find out what the significance of that is Very Happy
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Bleh, I'm trouble finding enough information for interpreting the second halves of your charts Sad so for now I'll just post the first half of Chaos's interpretation-

Sun in Leo

There's an unmistakably regal air to Solar Leos. These are dignified--even noble--folk. Leos have a reputation for being conceited, but think again. Leos do feel important, but this generally takes the form of wanting to change the world in some way--to make the world a better place. They are generally motivated by affection for people, and often have big dreams and plans to make people happy.

Generally, Leos are hard-working. After all, they are attracted to the good things in life, and they know they have to work to get them. It is sometimes difficult to imagine Leos as go-getters if you happen to catch them in one of their languid moods. These people can sleep in, laze around, and luxuriate for long periods of time. However, when they do get to work, they do it with intensity and determination. In this way, they are not unlike their symbol, the lion.

The worst thing you can do to a Leo is accuse them of bad intentions. Displaying behavior that makes them think you don't appreciate them runs a close second. These happy, jovial people become mighty hurt when others don't see them for their noble intentions.

Loyal, and sometimes rather traditional, Leos are, after all, a fixed sign. They'll hold on to situations and people for a very long time before they give up. There is an unmistakable idealism to Leo's view of the world and the people in it. Often, Leos have a very noble inner code that they answer to. Although on the surface, Leos appear rather confident, they can actually be some of the most humble souls around. They are the first to blame themselves when something goes wrong. Once again, it's the Leonine self-importance at work, and this characteristic works in unexpected ways. Instead of being the conceited, self-absorbed show-offs of reputation, they are usually very self-aware, self-conscious, and, yes, even humble.

Moon in Aries

Nothing quite happens soon enough with this position of the Moon. There is an inherent impatience with getting what they want. Life is a series of emergencies for Lunar Ariens. They live in the moment and have a hard time waiting for things to happen. Whims of the moment take absolute precedence in their lives.

This is a fiery position of the moon. Even if the Sun or rising sign is more low-key, Moon in Aries people possess inner passion and fire. Emotional issues take precedence--there is simply no pussy-footing around when it comes to dealing with the feelings. And, dealing with new sentiments and needs stirs up a huge desire for activity. Moon in Aries has a need for acting out their needs, with no time to waste. It is hard for them to see the long-term, or to wait for things to happen. Instant gratification rules!

Oddly enough, this is a very defensive position of the Moon. These natives take things very personally, and they deal with problems by facing them right away so that they can then get on with other things. Their flare-ups generally end almost as quickly as they started.

Lunar Ariens have an unmistakable independent streak. They put themselves right out there in the world, and make an impression in whatever they do. Their self-confidence is actually variable. Although a strong personality is projected, Moon in Aries people go through plenty of ups and downs. Their moodiness is not like Cancer or Pisces moodiness--they don't withdraw into themselves or escape the world when they're down. Instead, they are temperamental.

Some might say that people with Moon in Aries actually enjoy trouble and confrontations. Indeed, this position is easily bored with environments that are too peaceful. Their homes--especially their childhood homes--are often battlegrounds. They rule the roost, or at least want to, and are not the most peaceful of folk to live with!

Moon in Aries men and women are prone to have plenty of crushes and other short-lived yet intense desires. "Needs" and "wants" are indistinguishable to Lunar Ariens at any given time. In their minds, what they want is so powerful that it becomes an absolute need. In young adulthood, they can be dangerous with a credit card. Whoever offered the advice to freeze your credit card in a container of water, and then let the block of ice thaw before using the card, unwittingly had people with Moon in Aries in mind. The whole idea was to see if the shopping whim of the moment would pass by the time the card was ready to use. Still, with this scenario, I wouldn't be surprised to see Moon in Aries hacking away at the ice. That is, if Aries actually takes the advice in the first place!

Others will appreciate that people with Moon in Aries rarely sulk or play any drawn-out games of manipulation. You can pretty much know what they want at any given time. They are generally ruled by their own emotional needs, and they're not always as concerned about others' needs during these "emergencies". Somehow, they have people around them scrambling to help them solve their problems. There's an aura of childlike innocence around Lunar Ariens, even when they're getting their way again, that can be charming indeed!

Mercury in Virgo

Mercury in Virgo people are rarely flashy in their communication style, but they do thoroughly appreciate it when others acknowledge their brainpower. These people love to keep track of all the details. They can be a little high-strung when things are not orderly or when things seem out of control, so they put a lot of energy into taking care of day-to-day, practical matters.

Mercury in Virgo men and women are generally adept at organizing, planning on a short-term scale, and doing errands. They pay their bills on time, enjoy learning the details of a trade, and generally don't balk at secretarial tasks. They function best when they (or others) have laid out exactly what they have to do. They are generally prompt at responding to others (although a Leo Sun may be less so), and often are willing to lend a hand to others by doing research and leg work for them.

Generally, these people are considered rather useful in their work and as friends because they have a handle on the details of the things they do.

Although they are capable of learning a lot, they need orderly environments in which to learn and study, and organized study methods. They generally pick up a lot of facts and figures, and learn their own trade well, but have trouble truly absorbing the knowledge they collect on a deeper level. Although resourceful, Mercury in Virgo is not as strong at lateral thinking than, for example, water sign Mercuries.

If your Mercury is in Sagittarius or Gemini, you may find Mercury in Virgo difficult to communicate with. Although you two may share common interests, the way you deliver your message can be intensely different to the point of frustration. Learning to understand that your thought processes are different, and the way you present your ideas differ, but there is more common ground than you may know.

Mercury in Virgo natives may appear humble at times, but they get quite protective when it comes to handling day-to-day affairs. They can be very impatient with others, feel they do these things best, take on more work than they should, and then complain that they are doing all the dirty work.

Venus in Virgo

Venus in Virgo people are not the flirtatious sort. Instead, their appeal lies in their dedication, their willingness to work on the relationship, and to make the relationship work in real terms. Unlike Venus in Leo, they won't try to impress you with grand gifts or promises. Their gifts are less showy, but perhaps far more generous -- gifts of devotion and attention to details about you.

Venus in Virgo men and women quietly (and often slowly) make their way into your heart. They are quite sensitive in love -- even insecure -- and this reserved, loner-like quality is part of their appeal. They prefer to play it safe in their relationships, and they need to be confident that you like them before they make a move. They are great listeners and they make it a habit to observe and learn all of your ins and outs. Their love can be of the Kindergarten variety -- they show they care by nagging or criticizing. Remember, though, that they are not trying to hurt you when they are pointing out the flaws in your thinking, plans, or even character. They truly are trying to help! Venus in Virgo is attracted to nondescript people who have largely gone unnoticed. Show-offs and know-it-alls turn them off.

Pleasing Venus in Virgo involves showing you appreciate them for all the little things they do -- and they do a lot. The problem is, they do these things so quietly that you may not always notice or credit them for all these kind gestures. They do need some space (after all, they're generally quite busy making everything work), so give it to them. Be genuine, not ostentatious. They are really not difficult to please after you have taken care of these basic needs. Avoid pushing your friends or family on them too fast -- remember they are a little shy. They aim to please, and are easily intimidated by your experiences. Let them know how much you value them, and they will reward you with devotion and a charming willingness to talk things out.

My Personal Ad Bio: "I will care for you, and do lots of little things for you. I will help you."

Mars in Virgo

These productive and busy people are goal-oriented, practical people. Although they can be a little scattered at times, simply because they are doing so many things at any give time, Mars in Virgo natives get things done—quite well! They have a knack for handling a wide variety of tasks at once, and a tendency to take on perhaps too much at the same time.

Most Mars in Virgo natives are not particularly aggressive by nature. Although they can be a little hard-nosed and critical at times, they rarely resort to pushing others around. Still, an annoyed Mars in Virgo native can be difficult to be around! Arouse their anger and they turn into complaining, over-critical nags. Generally, these natives don't make themselves nuisances, so this stage is unlikely to last for very long. It is a sensitive position, however. It doesn't take much to make these people nervous.

Mars in Virgo people are quite protective about their "system" for getting things done. Although rather humble in a general life sense, they can be quite particular about their methods—how they organize and accomplish their goals, mostly with work. Theirs is a nervous energy. Although they have some staying power, they can be restless and are not given to sticking with the same projects for too long.

These natives derive plenty of energy and life force from the things they do—their work, hobbies, and any kind of projects they take on. An idle Mars in Virgo native is a sorry sight, indeed. Fidgety, nervous, worried...all of these things are a sure sign that Mars in Virgo people have either too little to do, or far too much on their plates. There is a perfectionist at the heart of all people with this position. They'll be the first to deny this, but it's there! They worry when they are not producing anything, and they worry about whether what they've produced will measure up.

An earthy and sometimes nervous sexuality generally characterizes people with this position of Mars. In a sense, their performance in bed is similar to their work. These people want to be good at what they do. They will generally be open to experimentation, if only to feed their curiosity and to feel savvy. There's often a shy and humble side to Mars in Virgo in any area that involves putting themselves out there and letting go (areas ruled by Mars). But experience and knowledge are important to these natives, and this drive generally wins over their natural reticence.
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:43 am

Lawl your silence says it all XD (stupid site problems)
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:30 am

huuuhhh....? I posted a big long paragraph...Why is it not here?

Oh well, I'll just post something similar now.

I said something along the lines of, this is really close to who I am, it has always been said of, and by, me that I am an impatient, lazy, perfectionist. Now I have something else that confirms that, I'm looking forward to the next half Very Happy
Chaos' Master
Chaos' Master

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: