The Quick Reply Box

Go down

The Quick Reply Box

Post by Miss Valentine on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:53 pm

Okies, there's been a problem with the Quick Reply box, it's been noticed that the colour is really light and quite harsh on the eyes. I've been trying to solve the problem and so far I can't see why it would do that.

But I did find a way to remedy it, whether it will work permanently I'm not sure- you should notice just above the actual text box that there's a little "A" sign, like the one you would use to change the text colour. Click on that, and the Quick Reply box should revert back to normal. I did that myself (I found it by accident, as you do *_*) and so far it has stayed that way. But just try it and see. If there are still problems, let me know and I'll get someone with more admin expertise to have a look at it Very Happy

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653
Registration date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Quick Reply Box

Post by Miss Valentine on Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:10 pm

A quick note regarding the text box- it seems to not work once it's been opened in the way I mentioned before, but if you click on one of the icons such as bold or italics, it works then. But come on, do you guys really use this thing? Never mind, hope I've been kinda helpful Embarassed

PS thanks for the help Faddy! Very Happy
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653
Registration date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est on Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Hmm...I do not see these bright colours of which you speak, no yellow anyways. However, it would appear that it is now white, and I can barely read my own font.

If this is a new instalment from Forumotion, then I do not think there is a way to change it, however I will go in now and see if it may be done nonetheless.

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile http://sege.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JET73L on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Hey, it seems that if you switch it to the forum tags mode (as opposed to the mode where you can see pictures and bold/italics, then later switch it via the alternate a/A switch to the upper right of the original switch , it goes back to the original form that we all liked and had all the pros and few of the cons of the newer ones. I'll have to test it a few more times, though, in case it was just a fluke or if it goes back to the new regular reply box.

Edit: Oh, good, it seems to stay that way. (although I haven;t tried opressing the mode switch and seeing if it will change back)

Edit: never mind. It seems I had nothing to do with it. Ah well, it's back to normal and that's good.
JET73L
God's Mistake

Male
Number of posts : 2450
Registration date : 2007-10-03

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/jet73l/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Est on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:08 am

I have no idea what you just said, but yes, it seems normal once more...eep, I do not spend nearly enough time on here. Sad

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-07-28

View user profile http://sege.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down