Firesnakious

Male
Number of posts : 3853
Registration date : 2007-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Diary of hell

Post by Miss Valentine on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:04 am

Oooh that once happened to me, except I wasn't sleeping!!!

How did you manage to put it back together? Sounds difficult if it took you an hour Sad
Miss Valentine

Female
Number of posts : 4653

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:26 am

no I dragged myself to the computer and played final fantasy for half an hour Razz
it only took me half an hour
.,.... and some nails Razz
Firesnakious

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:51 am

Sounds horrible, I hate nails. I hate any kind of DIY for that matter!
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:06 am

mehh wussss Razz
I like breaking things... and then building them up again Very Happy
especially the breaking part
Firesnakious

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:43 pm

But you didn't break your bed on purpose right?
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:27 pm

That is for you a question and for me a know >=]
You will never know!
Firesnakious

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:51 pm

Oh well...

Anyways I has good news- I did what I said I would do earlier, which was to get on Cubase and fiddle around. Now I have an introduction to a new overture!!! Yaya it feels GREAT I CAN WRITE AGAIN!!!!

When I've finished it and copyrighted it, I shall post it here. Those freaks at Leeds Uni better like it snarl!!!! Mr Green
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:40 am

don't snarl at them >.>
that is my job Very Happy
I think I will like it
rawwwwr
Firesnakious

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:10 pm

Hmmm I hope so. I'm a bit stuck with it already, not quite sure whch direction to take it in. But now I'm confident I can come up with something, I'll just see what happens. Quite a few people want to see what I can do!

I found some old stuff at my mum's house, I'll get it copyrighted and put it on here. Well, when I figure out how! I took me a long time to figure out about Photobucket, so any help would be appreciated. The music should provide some laughs anyway! Smile

Bah, tomorrow more builders at my house, hopefully I can escape to Leeds town centre. Gonna go see if Love Hina 11 is there, or if it's not get Loveless 2 Very Happy
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:48 pm

Update time. I have some things that are really bothering me at the moment, so sorry to have a rant, but I really need to get this down because I'll explode otherwise...

Had a domestic with my brother, because he was supposed to come back to my house and leave my mum alone, he's been giving her a hard time. And since he has no other place to go until after Christmas, as usual I'm trying to keep the peace (and my internet connection) by offering him this room at my house for another short while. However he's pretty adamant that he wants to stay at my mum's in spite of the fact that he's encroaching on her space and driving her nuts. So I decided to try and be a little tough and see if I could reason with him. Only I forgot, there's no reasoning with my brother. He started really attacking my mum and me, saying that we both hate him and have some sort of vendetta, which is really fricking childish. Then of course the issue of the internet arose, and he was really harsh about it-

He says I'm a weirdo visiting these forums and talking to these people, and that I'm a sad lonely person to resort to this kind of socialization. I tried to defend myself, I told him that I'd been made an admin here and a trainee mod on FFnet, and that I'm having a good time. But no, I'm apparently a complete loser who hides away on the computer and will never have a life.

Usually I know better than to listen to hs venom, since his life isn't exactly perfect, I let it wash over me and forget it. But as I've been posting just now, I'm starting to wonder if there might be some truth in what he says. For me posting gives me a small amount of escapism, but if it;s really that weird then should I even be doing it?

I'm really quite upset about this, I'm not sure what to think. Maybe talking to you guys and playing the games so much is weird, but it's something I enjoy. I would never intentionally offend anyone, or act in a way that makes me feel uncomfortable. And yeah I do get carried away and say some crazy things sometimes, but they are always in complete jest.

*sigh* this is really weighing heavy on me at the moment, but writing about it has helped me to organize my thoughts. I'm not sure what I'm exactly going to do, whether I should carry on or if my brother might have a point.
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:46 am

You should not listen too your brother
You just come here because you like us.
I would not have came here if I did not like you people so much Wink
you people are just... friendly...and you listen to what I have to say.
So I would not say that you are a lonely and pathetic person.
I would rather say that you just like the people you talk with here and that this is were you can talk about problems without making a complete ass of yourself. ^^
......or something in that general direction
Firesnakious

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:50 am

Thanks dude.

I might be a bit more busy in the next few weeks, but I come here because of the same reasons, you guys are non-judgemental and we have a lot of fun. Adn you don't mind when I do make an ass out of myself. Very Happy

I still get angry about the whole thing, but I'm gonna try and get on with things and not let it bother me, and I hope that if I can talk to you guys like this when I'm upset, then you will do the same and I will listen.

Phew. Hopefully that rant is over for now Smile
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:05 pm

Alrighty then, time for an update on my progress on FFVIII. I don't usually like to ask too much questions, but I am finding some of the game a tad harder to get used to after sweeping through the last FFs I've played. But I've noticed there are many more aspects of this game that require good judgement, so I think I do need to clear some things up. Also any advice would be very welcome!!

Right, here are my questions. I'm only asking about GF adn Quistis for now, I don't want to get too much help with the story-

1. So I gather that GF seem to suit some characters better than others. Is this founded and if so, which are the best choices? I put Zell with Quetzacotl and they seem happy, and Quistis with Ifrit kicks ass. But can I do things any better?
2. Also, what makes the GF like the characters? Is it how many times you use them? And is it advisable to junction more than one GF at a time to one character?
3. Any advice on junctioning magic in general, because I keep going to auto and I feel like I'm cheating somehow.
4. Finally, I found a new limit break for Quistis, I gave her an item I found in my inventory whilst in the training area (don;t know if I got it there) and she learned a new move. So how many are there and where can some of them be found? (don't want to know too many, got to do it myself really Embarassed )
5. Oh wait, finally finally, WHICH IS THE BEST PARTY???

Er, this is quite a lot, but I think once I get my head around these things, I can really fly through this game. Thanks! Mr Green
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:18 pm

1 they grow attached to someone they will grow to eachother if they walk around for long... but you should never put 2 gf's of the oposite element on 1 person because the one won't like you if you use the other.
2 see above and jsut after a while of fighting of certain items
3 just do what feels best and be sure to always equipt the best magic
4 there are a lot of them and they can be earned by getting certain items (like malboro tentacles and rockets.... etc)
5 it depends on how you train your characters... mine are all lvl 70 now but my favorite team is: Squall, Zell, Quistis/Rinoa/Selphie
but I always try to have zell in the team because he is just BOOYA!
Firesnakious

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:21 pm

1. I don't think so, because it doesn't matter which GF you put with which character, they just have to get to like each other.
2. A GF likes characters if they are junctioned to them, get used a lot and if they get healed(I think)
3. I went with auto as well, unless there was a specfic character I wanted with a certain magic, because all it does is put the best magfic into the slot theat best fits it.
4. Just try all the little random items like that on quistiss and eventually you will find them all, but I never found them all, so ask firesnake
5. depends, I always went with Zell, Squal, and Irving, but thats just me.
Chaos' Master

Male
Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2007-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:33 pm

Thanks both you guys, it's not as complicated as I thought. Zell and Quetzacotl are great so far, and I do like Zell in my party. And I like Quistis too (well, just as a fighter you understand...)

I've been running around in the training area fighting T-rexaurs and drawing like a mad woman. Heheheh maybe I should get on with the story and relax a bit more Very Happy
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:37 pm

yeah, it isn't that tough until near the very end.
Chaos' Master

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:42 pm

Ooooh I heard rumours about the nastiness of the end boss. Can you elaborate without too much spoiler material? Mr Green
Miss Valentine

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos' Master on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:22 pm

nope, sorry, its been waaaayyy too long for me since I last played, let alone beat the game. though, I can tell you that right when you start the "insurgence" into the final area, the first battle you fight took me about three times, and two hours of training to beat...and its with the two people you would never expect to be that hard, especially since you've beaten them before...*foreshadowing*well, not yet for you, I think its on the second disc.
Chaos' Master

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firesnakious on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:44 am

You just gotta try with spoilers it is less fun Wink
Firesnakious

Male